Friday, March 9, 2012

Demo Reel Day!

Today is the day to show my Demo Reel in front of a group of Professors.



I promise that within the next couple weeks I will revel some of my workflow, especially with the Submarine. I am very proud of the work I did for the Submarine.  I also really love my Quiet Time in the Parlor. However, it's missing a couple things, so it's definitely a work in progress to make it more realistic. Perhaps blowing leaves, some "stuff" on the table to make it more lifelike.  I also really love my A Forgotten Child piece as well. I had some things to add, not much, but to make it more lived in.  As the weeks go by, I'm hoping to put in some more time in texturing a major piece that I've been putting on hold for a long while. I didn't model it, but it's something that I would LOVE to texture.

I feel like I haven't reached my full potential with texturing and environmental design, so it's going always be a learning process. Now that my final weeks are coming up, I can dedicate more time in things that I want to do, want to learn, want to try.  One of the things I would like to do is to have a larger Texture library (it is now nearing 3 GB and over 2000 textures!).

No comments:

Post a Comment