After a weekend of camping out with my dog (her first Camp out), I'm back into finishing up the modeling.
Learned how to make a couch diamond pattern type of thing. I have to figure out how to "paste" it on a couch model. That's next. :-)
I've also worked on a little bit on a velvet pillow for my Diamond. I'm not sure if I want to do it though...it's a simple thing to do with caustics, but we'll see.
I probably will start working on my Interior of a Cult Church soon...it's REALLY crappy, but the models are nice and simple...it's the textures that sucked! Embarrassing.
Worked on tweaking my Opening for the Demo Reel. I like it. It's very simple. However, I need to redo the particles again as I need a lot more.
Sorry not much to show, but here's the couch. Most likely it will be a leather or vinyl look, which should be easily achieved by shaders, hopefully! I probably will work on this a little bit more. I need a little more creases on certain ones, so it's all uniform. This is going to be a little tedious...as the ones that has the creases were N-gons, while the ones that don't are just quads. So I have to create the lines in order to make the creases in the right spots.

No comments:
Post a Comment